So I maybe getting a little ahead of myself here but I decided I wanted to write a pre-pregnancy bucket list seeings as it will take at least 6 months for my old medication to leave my system and I think we should least celebrate this time.
I have so many things I would like to do, so I figure why not do them now instead of always putting them off as I am sure they will only be harder to accomplish when start a family.
Things for Dylan and Myself:
- Plan a surprise oversea's holiday for Dylan.
- Learn to paddle board.
- Buy Kayaks and travel up the river Murray one weekend stopping and setting up camp where ever we find a suitable spot.
- Go see a movie in Gold Class.
- Visit a Karaoke bar.
- Redesign our bedroom and buy a king bed.
- Go out to a fancy restaurant once a month till we are pregnant.
- Create a outdoor movie night party with friends.
- Cook Dylan his favourtie dinner once a week.
- Take a long walk on the beach once a week.
- Walk the Mt Lofty Trail
- Take some "Just Us" photos.
- Build a veggie garden.
- Go on a long Saturday bike ride.
Things just for Dylan:
- Go on a fishing charter.
- Spend a weekend being waited on hand and foot.
- .......(more to come)
Things just for Me:
- Spend a day perfecting the perfect Vegan Lemon Meringue Pie.
- Buy a proper camera and learn how to take beautiful photos.
- Enjoy a full pamper day at a spa.
- Have a girls night.
- Complete a 10K.
- Buy a proper computer.
- Learn how to properly curl my hair.
- Volunteer to help feed the homeless.
- Learn how to create the perfect bouquet.
- Start every morning with a positive affirmation.
- Create and enjoy a vegan high tea with my sisters.
- Learn French.
Well there you have it, this is my pre - pregnancy bucket list, I am hoping to add more to it, especially to things for Dylan as I am still waiting on the list I asked him to write up. I hope to get as many of these ticked off as I can, so will be a little easier than others but we will get there.
Did you make a Pre - Pregnacy Bucket list?
What do you think of mine?
Labels: Bucket List, Pre - Pregnancy, Pregnancy